Photobucket
I ♥ YOU 喜 欢 两 个 人 在 一 起 の 感 觉 Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Happy together.. ♥


Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

追蹤者

他 永 远 是 我 哒 (: 我 会 永 远 把 伱 放 在 心 里

2012年6月29日 星期五

28 / 6

Here is my short update for my best jimuii's 18th Birthday

Once again. Happy Birthday to YOU  Wish you happy and happiness forever with your BF *

Although he always scold you, But i think its good for you this naughty girl XD 

He love you and you love he much too

We choose 26.06.2012 go out to celebrate,

Its our last year meet at school,  Hmm, Next year we have chance to celebrate birthday again ? Hehe , I hope we can.. 

We went to D'Box Karaoke sing for One Hour only but have a lot of fun there ~

Here is the pic of that day


 






 

  


 


 


 


 
 Best Friend Just like a glue stick together always  


  ♥ 

Today is 28.06.2012 ( Friday )

Its also me and my lovely DEAR together's 900 days 

I love him so much , He give me many love that let me feel so warm 

Can't wait for tomorrow go out dating with my Dear , Hehe :D


  Muacks


沒有留言:

張貼留言